How to Join!
It’s EASY and it’s FREE! Just CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! See below for explanations.
Free eBooks are in exchange for a review. You’ll get your first eBook free so you can leave a review for that, then use that review link to turn in for the next free eBooks. ALL books given for review will be free and publication ready. Emails for this list will only be new release announcements and give members an opportunity to request an ARC (advanced review copy) if it fits into your schedule. CLICK HERE to sign up.
Terms & Conditions
Before you sign up, there are a few things you NEED to do in order to be on the Review Squad:
- Know how to get a link/URL to your reviews– If you don’t know how to do that, CLICK HERE for Amazon instructions and CLICK HERE for GoodReads.
- Have an Amazon Account– It is free to have an Amazon account. You will not have to leave reviews on Amazon if you don’t want to, but you need it in order for me to send eBooks directly to your device or app. CLICK HERE to create a NEW Amazon account.
- Have a Kindle– All squad members MUST have either a Kindle device or the FREE Kindle App, which is available on most smartphones and tablets. CLICK HERE to download the FREE Kindle app on your phone or tablet OR visit your app store and search for “kindle”.
- You MUST add Me as an Approved Sender*– Once you have completed the above steps, you’ll need to add “email@example.com” as an approved sender of documents on your Amazon account. CLICK HERE for instructions. If you do not, the eBooks will not arrive on your app/device. Read this page if you’d like to learn how to change your Kindle email address.
To turn in a review and/or request the next book for review, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a permalink to a review you have done .
*Upon request, I’m happy to provide a print copy (if available) instead of an eBook.
Reviews may be as long or as short as you like, but they are more helpful to other readers if the following elements are included:
- What you liked &/or disliked about the book
- Would you recommend it and to whom (e.g., fans of _____ would enjoy this)
- Perhaps a favorite character or part of the story
- What you hope to see in coming stories or what you wished could have been in the book (e.g., you wished you could have learned more about a character or a backstory, etc.)
Please remember reviews are intended to share honest opinions rather than a story summary, which preserves the full experience for future readers.
If you’re okay with the above terms and conditions of joining my Bibliomaniac Review Squad, then sign up HERE. Thank you!
If you’re still not sure you want to join the squad, please read the FAQs below. They might clear up a few things.
Sorry you have to go through all this to request a free book in exchange for a review. You can thank all those frickin’ book pirates for ruining it for everyone else.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY must I have a Kindle? OR WHY won’t you send me the eBook file directly?
Sending eBooks directly to the Kindle is the only way to safely distribute eBooks without giving the eBook file directly to a user and to avoid pirating. I know it sucks!
How long do I have to turn in a review?
Short Answer: 30 days. When you join the team, you’ll get Wonderfully Wicked for free. The link to the review you write for that book will be what you turn in to request Beautifully Burned. The time clock starts ticking the day after you request the eBook. You can always let me know you’ve had delays and I will give you extensions as requested. I ask that you don’t request the next book unless you know you can finish reading and reviewing it in 30 days. If you need to have several months in between books, that’s fine, just wait before you request the next book. As more title become available, I’ll let you know.
How do I turn in a Review?
Just email me the review permalink to email@example.com…and accept my undying gratitude. 🙂 If you’re ready for the next book to review, you can include the request in the email and the review will be due 30-days after you’ve requested the eBook.
Where should I leave a Review?
Amazon, your blog, Barnes & Noble, GoodReads, Facebook…wherever! So long as it’s in a place where other people can read your opinion, it works. And thank you!